Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Lunch Recap

Hello everyone, thank you for your support and the previous post. I am bouncing back from my dreadful weekend. I was at the gym this morning at 6:00 am for my leg-day work out, ate breakfast and went to school. I have a chemistry test coming up so I spent most of my break between classes in the tutoring lab.

Since I eat before my 9:30 am class my stomach is growling by 12:30. I took a break and had my pre-packaged lunch. I'm very excited to share this yummy meal. Baked tofu salad and homemade sweet potato "chips".

 I took this package of tofu sliced it into 6 thin slices and backed for 20 minutes on each side. 
 I broke apart 2 tofu squares, threw in beets, chick peas and walnuts and made this lovely salad.
In case you want a close up of my baked tofu, looks like chicken but it definitely does not taste like it. I like the taste of tofu so I didn't use any flavoring but you can do it for a different taste!
These are my "sweet potato chips" they look like a chip but mine are a little to soft too be considered a chip, so I'll use quotations to name them. Regardless, they're a great snack to pack on the go.

What do you think about tofu? Love it, hate it?