Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pre-workout love

A few days ago I was sent sample from Optimum Nutrition. I usually do without supplements but by the time Thursday rolls around I am so tired from school,waking up early, weight training and running that I feel like I'm on empty.


 I contacted them and they were so nice to send me lots of packets of Amino Energy, blue raspberry flavor. I was a bit worried at first I know a lot of these products make your heart race, and taste kinda gross (Chris makes the sour face every time he downs his pre-workout) but this one was totally different! It had a great taste, mixed easily into water and worked instantly. 

I used one for the first time this morning at 5:45 am. I felt energized and a little jittery through my workout but nothing too bad. I had an awesome arm workout that had me sweating the whole time!
Even after my workout I am still feeling focused and energized! I will definitely continue using this product.




ON's Essential Amino Energy combines an optimal ratio of rapidly absorbed free form amino acids- including muscle building BCAAs and arginine for more intense vascular pump - with natural energizers, beta Alanine, and N.O. boosting ingredients to help you reach your next level.
For more information refer to the website here.

As for school, today is somewhat the "calm before the storm." I have nothing really going on in my classes but I have so much studying to do this weekend for Monday and Tuesday.

This Monday I have to know all of the anatomical terms of the skull and long bone for a quiz and my math quest is due.


Tuesday I have my first chemistry test and my anatomy lecture midterm.
Don't be surprised if I go missing for the weekend, I am so overwhelmed it is definitely crunch time!