Saturday, February 18, 2012

Thank you mom

The only person you can ever truly count on in this world is your mother so treat her right, respect her and love her unconditionally. This post is dedicated to my mom in light of recent events. When I found out my plans for the Disney half weekended had changed who was there for me? My mom.


She immediately offered to book a hotel for us, even though she was not planning on going up to Orlando. Luckily we only have to stay one night since the packet pick-up is open until 6 and check in is at 4. I'm so grateful to have a mother that is there for me whenever I need her.

I didn't always have a great relationship with my mom and we are still building on one. She says its because we're so similar we tend to butt heads often. Which is putting it lightly, I gave my mom hell growing up. But when it came down to it she was always there to catch me.


My mom is the strongest woman I know. When she was 18 years old she had to move from the country she grew up in and loved to come to the U.S. she had to learn English and work her way through college. She has been a single mom of 2 crazy girls for over 10 years.On top of supporting my sister and I fully, she works a full time job while attending classes to finish a Master Degree.

My mom is a my hero. I realize, more and more, as I get older how important it is to get along and befriend your mother. Shes the only friend that loves you enough to go to the moon and back for you.


Have a great Saturday, and give your mom a hug! :)