Friday, March 9, 2012

First night out


Last night I went out with Karina and Chris we met up with my old roommate Caroline and her friends. I have to tell you its was the first time I'd ever been to Downtown Ft.Lauderdale at night. We hit a few bars and clubs and had a few drinks. I stayed out way past my bedtime by a good 5 hours but it was well worth the experience.

Since it is spring break for most colleges in Florida I saw a bunch of people from high school. Its so strange to see most of my high school class in one place as if we were back in high school. It reminded me of how awful it was to be in high school and have to see all those people every day. I was definitely happy to be with real friends instead of the fake phony people from my high school.

Don't get me wrong, I have a few great friends that I saw for a bit but it was so crowded we ended up going to a different place for a few hours then came back to "high school club" by that time my feet were killing me and I was ready to leave. My sister took 30 minutes to convince but finally we left.


I didn't get to sleep until 4:30 am and woke up at 8:00 am I felt sick so I took Tylenol and went back to sleep for another 3 hours.

I cant comprehend why anyone would want to go drinking every night, I'm exhausted and trying to muster up the strength to work out. Hah we'll see if I make it later today but for now I'm just resting at home.