Monday, March 12, 2012

Anatomy Wiz

 can't believe it's back to the books after a week of doing nothing I was so not in the mood to go to class. Thankfully I only have 2 classes on Monday and they don't start until 2:00 in the afternoon. It wasn't a bad day at all, I actually had a pretty great day.


Let's go back to this morning, I woke up at 8:30 which is very late for my usual self but because of the time change my body hasn't gotten use to it.

I bought amino energy to use as a preworkout because of the review I did a few weeks back. I highly recommend it.


After a nice leg workout Chris and I went to breakfast at Bogarts Bagels a very popular place in my town. I love going there because I order the same thing every time ad it never gets old; 2 eggs and a whole grain bagel.



Later in the day I had Anatomy Lab, during class our teacher wanted to go over our grades. So when she called my name I was so surprised and happy to hear that I have the highest grade in the class! Talk about pressure!! Ive never been first in my class but it feels great and I'm hoping to keep it up.



I rushed home to tell my mom about my day, we ended up taking a walk to the Publix by my house. I enjoyed it very much it was a beautiful day, we picked up some fruit and almonds and then headed home. My mom is on the HCG diet so our stroll was her entire workout for the day. I don't agree with the HCG diet but I guess it works for her and others. If you've heard of it I'd love to hear your thoughts.


As for me I am still sticking to the carb cycling, I will post high and low carb meals as soon as I photograph them hah! My foot is still bothering me so I scheduled an appointment with the podiatrist for Friday, hopefully it's not too bad, I'll letcha all know in a few days!