Monday, August 27, 2012

Bringing Blogging Back

Mondays are my favorite day of the week, unlike most people who typically hate Mondays, I love them because I see it as a fresh start to the week. This Monday would be my first day of school but thanks to Tropical Storm Isaac I have one more day of freedom.Yes, it's a very drab, rainy and sad looking day but I plan to make the best of it.

I am changing my outlook on things this school year and decided to give blogging another try. I am determined to reach new goals and try new things. I am excited to start this off right and am happy to be writing again.

I guess I'll give a little re-introduction since I've been MIA for a while. I am currently living in South Florida, my dream job/ultimate goal is to become a Physical therapist. I enjoy working out in any and every form. Weight training, running,HIIT, workout DVDs, the whole shaabang! I have struggled with food and hate talking about it so everyday I just try to do my best. I work at Tropical Smoothie Cafe..and I could use a raise. I love my family, boyfriend, and Candie (my Pomeranian.) I enjoy staying in much more than going out all night..compared to my high school self!
I have realized how important it is to grow up in college, I now face the ever challenging balance of life. Cant wait to share my ups and downs with all my readers..like there's anyone left reading this..oh well!

I'll leave it at the for now! Short and sweet but I promise next post will have pictures and more rambling but for now its gym time!