Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last post of 2011

 Morning car ride
I am happy to report my PPD results are negative I have not been exposed to Pulmonary tuberculosis! I only had to drive to the hospital (20 minutes away) TWICE. Why? Because Chris took the form from my car and forgot to tell me where he put it...I was not very nice when I discovered this had happened. Running low on patient and fuel I raced back home, screamed at him, drove back and had the papers signed.
After that ordeal, I went straight to the gym. I haven't been to the gym since Saturday because of my trip to Tallahassee so I knew I wanted to have a nice long gym session. My rumbling tummy did not agree, after an hour I was starving even though it was only 10:30 I needed to leave early. I ate breakfast before the hospital around 7:00 am so it was no surprise my body wanted more fuel.


Lunch and a Pedicure
For the first time in my life I ATE A DOLPHIN! Seriously didn't even think about it until later and will never do it again. Nothing is so special about Dolphin meat so they need to stop hunting them. My grandparents invited my family and I to eat at my favorite place!


After lunch my feet were blessed with a pedicure, a much needed pedicure, it was heaven!
I wish I could post more but I have to get ready for NYE dinner at my uncles. Have a safe and happy new year! :)