Sunday, January 1, 2012

Twenty Twelve


Its the first day of the year and Florida is shinning! After a long leg work out I knew I had to be outside in this beautiful weather. I could have easily spent the day at the beach but today is Sunday and every Sunday my family has tea with my grandparents.

This Sunday we left earlier than usual because my grandma made pastel de choclo. I have no idea how to make it, there are eggs, ground meat and lots of corn inside. It taste kind of sweet but in a good way, but really everything my grandma makes is made in a good way!
This isn't my grandmas dish but it looks just like it.
After lunch I set up in the backyard and began to bronze,its still gorgeous out but I'm way too inpatient to lay out for more than an hour or so. I'm so glad to have started the year right on track! Gym, tan, and tea. ;)
I want this ^
What did you do on the first of the year?