Friday, December 30, 2011

Scrath the recap

After looking over my 2011 calender I realized that I have not done as much as I wanted to this past year. Yes I began dating my amazing boyfriend,moved back home, figured out what I want to do for the rest of my life and began to make more long term goals. But over all I felt disappointed in myself, so instead of dwelling on the past I'm going to focus on the future.

12 Goals for 2012
  1. Volunteer the required 60 hours for Physical therapy school, and exceed the 60 hours by the end of the year. 
  2. Finish the half marathons I am sign up for without injuries/overdoing myself. 
  3. GET A JOB
  4. Pass my classes with no more than 2 B's.
  5. Attend Ellen's Pilate's.
  6. Keep ED thoughts out/ under control. 
  7. Spend more time with real friends and family.
  8. Post AT LEAST 1 blog post a day. 
  9. Buy and cook from a cook book. (suggestions are welcome)
  10. Travel.. anywhere! 
  11. Save up some $$$$ 
  12. Stop stressing the little things and learn to enjoy simplicity.
If your wondering about Mashed Cauliflower.. it's pretty good, not the best recipe I've tried but still edible.

Dinner was dinner, nothing much to be said. Tomorrow is another day to the hospital to have my PPD read. After that is checked out I'll be able to start January 6th the day after classes start! Ugh not excited for anatomy lecture and lab, chemistry lecture and lab, developmental psychology (with Caroline yay), and college algebra. My schedule sucks so don't be surprised if I post sporadically.

Last Friday of the new year doing nothing... cant wait for the new year and a new start!