Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I'm back!

TALLY
For the past 48 hours Karina, Chris, Rick, Mommy and I went to Tallahassee and back! The drive alone was 16 hours! We drove up at 4 am to move Karina into a new apartment, stayed the night at a hotel then drove back after breakfast.

On the way my new ipod nano was a life safer!


Like I said before Chris LOVES to sleep.

Once we made it to Tallahassee we were off to make the move. Which only took us close to an hour and a half. We checked into our hotel and began to relax after a long day of driving. Thank god they has a mini gym! Chris and I did a quick one hour workout then went to dinner with the family. 


Karina and I at the mall after dinner. Arnt we cute kittys? :)


This morning I set the alarm for 6 am in order to squeeze a workout in before we took off for South Florida. I am happy to say that I planned well for my meals, hit the gym and tried to be as active as possible this trip! Tomorrow I plan on running 4 miles in the morning then 10 on Friday. They say you gain weight on vacation so hopefully I am still on track with my training.

How do you handle balancing vacations and healthy living?