Thursday, December 29, 2011

Lazy Day

My carrot pulp bread came out more cake-ish than bread-like but regardless it was so yummy. The only alteration I made to the recipe was instead of oil I used apple sauce.  I had it after I finished my leftover salad and carrot juice (which was also delicious). The rest of the day Candie and I watched some Law& Order then I took a 2 hour nap. I would have kept sleeping but Chris woke me up -_-




Tastes SO good!

I had spent almost the entire day at home, Chris had the car and I wasn't in the mood to hang out with anybody. When my mom asked me to go to dinner I jumped at the opportunity to just leave the house. We went to Sals' an Italian Restaurant. Normally I'd rather have a salad place but I was in the mood for something else. 
We split a custom pizza half of what my mom wanted and half of what I wanted. My side was a white pizza with spinach and chicken. I haven't had pizza in such a long time I was well over due. Cant wait to burn these carbs on my run tomorrow morning! I feel so restless on my rest days, they can get pretty tough to handle. Luckily I can work out the other 6 days of the week!