Thursday, December 29, 2011

Time to give back

I dont know why anyone would ever want to sleep in. I've always been a morning person, I love running in the morning, breakfast is my favorite meal and I'm the only one up so I have some "me time" too. This morning I skipped the gym (today should be a rest day anyways) and went to the hospital. Nothings wrong with me but I will be spending lots of time there from now on. I finished up my volunteer paper work and am ready to start volunteering.




I had to have an early breakfast even though I wasn't hungry so I had my favorite Chobani plain Greek yogurt with honey and a slice of toast with peanut butter and 1/3 of a banana. Lately I've been having coffee a lot more than usual. Don't get me wrong I love coffee but can only have it for periods of time, I guess its that time of year!

 I love going to my moms hospital, she works in the lab and so many people know her, its really helpful since I NEED to get into physical therapy school in a couple years. I sat in her office for a good 45 minutes then met up with Jeanie for my badge and uniform.. if I would have known before I might not have just rolled out of bed for the picture. Oh well, I only have to wear it every Friday.

That's no bug bite, its a PPD shot required for all people working in the hospital. This is my second one, on Saturday I have to get it checked to see if I have been exposed to TB. Lets hope it comes back negative but who knows with my bad luck!

 I haven't had my carrot juice just yet I 'm waiting for lunch but in the meantime I'm going to use the pulp to make something yummy. Carrot Pulp Bread!
I've never done this before but I cant just throw away all that food leftover in the juicer, plus I already have the other ingredients in the house yay!

Off to make some bread ;)