Friday, December 23, 2011

Legs and lots of food

 This morning I did a nice 2 hour leg workout: leg machines, stair master and some abs. I love my gym for many reasons, I have been a member since 2006 so its pretty obvious I know my way around, this gym is for hospital employees (my mother) and family (me) so it is nice, clean and well kept unlike many gyms out there. I love going in the mornings the crowd is older and they dont interupt my workout, plus I get to see my grandparents!


 This Nike Training App on my phone has some pretty great workouts, I did GET FOCUSED advanced and defiantely felt the burn.






So after todays gym session I went on a full out cooking/ baking spree! Which is some what necessay since tomorrow is Christmas eve, after cleaning and wrapping up some final presents I embarked on my cooking conquest.

 My first dish: Turkey Muffins
I have made these many times and absolutely LOVE them


All you really need is 1/2 cup of bread crumbs, 1 egg and 1 package of lean ground turkey! Preheat at 400 degrees and bake for 35 minutes! Easy-peasy


Next: Apple Pecan Oatmeal Crisp 
This one is new and I have no idea how it taste but I had oatmeal cookie mix and googled a recipe



This is how mine came out! Looks pretty good and smells amazing, I'll let you all know by tomorrow how it taste! Instead of 8 apples I used 4 and forgot the vanilla extract woo ps! Hopefully it taste as good as it looks and I even had extra to make some cookies :)
After all that time in the kitchen I felt like I ate SO MUCH but in reality it wasnt that bad looking back on it now. Chris and I exchanged Christmas gifts because we both could not wait hehe

Whats your favorite holiday dish?