Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Food Log


Today was the first day I successfully documented EVERYTHING I ate. That big question mark is for dinner but I do know what I'm making and will share with you all tomorrow if it comes out the way I want it to ( mashed cauliflower) hopefully it comes out well.

Post run meal- A slice of the Carrot pulp bread I made yesterday Silk Pure Almond Dark Chocolate Milk. Thanks Brittany for suggesting it!

Lunch- 1/2 cup of Naked green machine, left over pizza and a sweet potato with almond butter on top.

Snack- Starbucks was necessary since nothing in the food court is appetizing to me. I ordered a short skinny cinnamon dulce latte with a gingerbread biscotti. I always order "short" drinks they are the smallest cup available but Starbucks doesn't advertise that.

Another snack- I really needed some real food after shopping all day with my sissy so once we got home I had 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt, 5 prunes, a scoop of flax seed and some mango slices.

Dinner- Its about that time to start cooking dinner, I will attempt a mashed potato like cauliflower hold the potatoes and will pair it with asparagus and grilled chicken.

This is what I bought today, I really only wanted to get out of the house for a while BUT I had to have these! It was the price that really called to me
  • Sunglasses- $5.00 
  • Two shirts from CottonOn- $8.50
  • Spending the day with Karina- priceless.. wow that was corny!
I'm not sure how I feel about my meals today. I ran A LOT this morning so I knew my body was asking for fuel I was just not in the mood to give it. I guess I've been trying to cut back today since yesterday I ate fear foods these foods include anything I once called fattening/gross and/or caloric. I am doing my best to incorporate all foods into my diet but it's challenging to say the least.

2012 IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER
Before the new year I'd like to fill you all in with some 2011 highlights! This post will be coming soon maybe even after dinner.

What are your fear foods?
How often do you track your meals? Do you do it by calories?Food groups? Portions?