Sunday, January 8, 2012

The End of the World


Yesterday I noticed I've been having the same boring breakfast so today I decided to create something new. I used a box of pancake mix, protein powder, crushed walnuts and a spoonful of peanut butter to make my own protein nut pancakes!


After breakfast I went to the gym, did my leg workout and then it hit.. the end of the world a.k.a my period. For anyone else this is a monthly occurrence but not I. This is my first period in 7 months, and I was not missing it.

Its great not having to deal with a monthly period until it actually comes, when I get my period I get it bad. Cramps, headaches, pimples, the whole shebang! Its awful and dreadful and I will not be leaving my bed for the rest of the day.

I ate a light lunch and treated myself to some dark chocolate and a weight watchers cookie. This is me right now:


 

Not only is it beautiful outside, I have school all this week. Perfect timing! For the rest of the day I will be vegetating and popping midol like there's no tomorrow.