Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's still morning?!

Rise and shine people! Winter break is officially over,back to studying my life away. Today I have three classes spanned out over the entire day..what was I thinking? Its almost 12 and I've done so much I don't know if I can keep going. UGH must.go.to.class. Lets start from the beginning


I woke up at 6:15 to get the gym out of the way. I started on the rower, did a couple of arm workouts and elliptical for 25 minutes. I'd love to go into more detail but I honestly don't remember what I did, I do remember this old guy with way too much cologne on the elliptical next to me, not cool man.

I decided on having a protein powered breakfast since I knew I'd be in school all day

  • 1 egg, lots of egg whites (I just pour til it fills the pan).
  • Chobani greek yogurt, 1 tsp on flax seed.
  • Homemade protein bars with almond butter and cinnamon on top.
Last night, I needed to pack my lunch for today and I noticed I really don't have snack foods. So I made protein bars! I don't even want to share the recipe, they are way too bland so the almond butter is a much needed topping. Anyone have great protein bar recipes? Please share :)



Chris and I drove to school around 9:00 for our Chemistry class, thank god my previous teacher already reviewed the chapter we're learning. I have 2 more classes to go; Developmental Psychology and Anatomy. Exciting huh? For now, I will be in the library blogging  studying.


What's your favorite breakfast food?

Homemade protein bars or store bought?