I have a few tips when shopping in the grocery store:
- Always write a shopping list so you don't over buy or forget anything.
- Shop mainly between the first and last aiels everything in between is processed junk food.
- Bring your own bags-go green!
- Choose reduced sodium can foods.
- Try something new every once in a while.
- Buy in moderation so nothing spoils.
- Frozen lean meats, not frozen meals.
I also picked up something new; Dates! I've never had them before and I've seen many recipes with them so I'll give them a try. I love shopping in the morning, no long lines or busy aisles.
It was a great way to start my morning. Now I think I'll do some cooking and maybe a workout video before I have to get ready for school! Have a great hump day everyone!
How do you like to do your grocery shopping?
Does anyone have any ideas for what to do with my Dates?