Thursday, January 12, 2012

P28 Review

I was so excited to receive my first product review yesterday! P28 was kind enough to send me their 100% whole wheat protein bread.P28 High Protein Bread is 100% Natural. P28 makes it easy to get a perfect balance of protein and carbs in every meal. 28 grams protein in two slices. P28 is made with 100% Whole Wheat, 100% Whey Protein Isolate, Oats, Flax seed, Sunflower Seed and Millet. P28 contains important Omega 3's, and is a rich source of 8 essential Amino Acids.Read more here!


After reading up on them wouldn't you be excited to try them for the first time? I sure was, but I wasn't hungry for a pre-workout so I instead I toasted 2 pieces of P28 bread and made a tuna and tomato sandwich.





This was quick and easy to make, I wish I had more time in the morning to make something really good but because its Thursday I was short on time. I cant wait to make yummy meals from P28 Menu Ideas Page

So wanna know what this bread taste like? Well its probably the best tasting protein carb I've ever tasted! The fact that is all natural gives it that extra wow factor. I think I'm obsessed. Also, I'm feeling satisfied and energized for the rest of my day woohoo!

Thank you for much P28 for sending this loaf my way! It was great!