Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Planters Prevention and Workout DVDs

Good morning people! I passed out early last night which was a good thing, I had plenty of energy this morning to get back on track with my usual routine.

I had some coffee then ran my short run. I forgot my watch but I'm pretty sure I did 4-5 miles.This past Sunday I completed my first 12+ mile run and my Planter Fasciitis was really acting up. I looked into ways to prevent it and I found many things, icing, rolling a tennis ball and taping before a run. This morning I taped my feet and it actually worked pretty well. No stiff feeling in my arches! Yayy!
My happy little feet!

 Instead of hopping in the shower right away, I decided to put Jackie Warner's circuit DVD in, I did her 40 minute full body workout. I was sore from last week when I did it, so I thought I might as well incorporate it into my life again.

I definitely don't have enough time to go to the gym after my short run days so exercise DVDs will be the perfect substitute. I know of friends who have done Insanity and I was thinking of buying it and starting it at the end of the month. I have my half coming up so I'm very focused on that for the time being. Any other at home workout suggestions?


For breakfast I had 1 egg & egg white and my own green shake!
  • Ice
  • Frozen berries
  • Water
  • Handful of Spinach
  • Protein powder
My cute little individual blender makes the perfect size shake, I love this baby.


How was your Wednesday morning?

Any home workout suggestions?