Saturday, January 14, 2012

Time flys..

When your doing anatomy homework? I seriously cannot believe its already the afternoon. I've been up since 6:00 initially to run the 4 miles I didn't do yesterday, but it was way too cold. I thought about just doing it anyways but lately I've been slacking on my short runs, I have 12 miles planned for tomorrow that I HAVE to do! Therefor, my 4 mile run seemed insignificant compared to my plan for tomorrow. After rationalizing it, I went to the gym and did my own thing.

Chris and I then went to Bogart's Bagels for breakfast, I ordered 2 scrambled eggs and a whole wheat bagel and coffee! I rarely go out for breakfast but when I do I try to make conscious decisions on my meal. Its important to know exactly what you're putting into your body, and you can never go wrong with eggs!

For the past FOUR hours I've been sitting here like a statue reading, taking notes, and studying for anatomy, its very important I get an A (to get into nursing school) so my numb butt is the price I have to pay!

This blog post is rather irrelevant but I need a study break! Hopefully I can finish all my school work today so tomorrow I can focus on my 12 miler and resting afterward.

What do you like to do on study breaks?