Friday, January 20, 2012

Vitacost $10 OFF new customers!

Good morning! (*For coupon scroll to the bottom.)
Wow it's early, this is a first for me, I woke up at 4:00am and could not fall back asleep. My gym opens at 5:00am and I could squeeze in a workout before volunteering but I think I'll just wait til the afternoon. My bed doesn't want to let me go! Has that ever happened to you, your mentally awake but still physically tired? That's what I'm feeling!


Luckily I have good news to share! I recently discovered Vitacost. If you've never heard of it check it out, it has great supplements at a discount price. I placed my order in on Sunday and received my package yesterday when I got home from school.

My goodies:

Plant protein:

Ive only ever had whey protein, my little naive self thought that was the only kind out there! Thanks to Vitacost I stumbled onto this lovely item. Vitacost Plant Protein is a great-tasting, natural vanilla flavored drink mix that provides 22 grams of protein from non-GMO plant sources. Ideal for vegetarians, vegans or anyone looking for a dairy/meat-free protein source, Vitacost Plant Protein is easy to use—simply mix with cold water and stir or shake to desired consistency. I am always looking for new products so of course I had to test this one out, look great right?

Borage oil:



This supplement I have to give credit to my favorite doctor, Dr.Oz. I record his show and watch it when I can, a while back I saw an episode that talked about the benefits of gamma-linolenic acid  and other natural fat burners/blockers. Borage flowers and leaves are edible. The seeds are often pressed to produce an oil rich in gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).

I really don't have a lot of weight to lose but I am plateauing at a number I'd like to change. Nothing drastic only 5 or 6 lbs. I'm so close to the body I had before my knee injury I need an extra boost to get me there. Hopefully this stuff will do the trick.

I also have a proposition for anyone new to Vitacost and is interested, since Vitacost is so generous they would like you to have $10 off your purchase all you have to do is enter the code and bam - $10!

Get your $10 off coupon instantly by registering through my link:
http://www.vitacost.com/Referee?wlsrc=rsReferral&ReferralActionId=693000006912

Hope everyone has a great day, don't forget to check out some vitamins and supplements!

What supplements to do you take? If any?