Saturday, February 4, 2012

No longer MIA

Good morning! I didn't have a chance to post yesterday because I was running around all day, I couldn't even volunteer! I was spending copious hours at the computer doing my anatomy project so eventually I had to get up off my butt and get moving.

I spent 2 hours at the gym and it felt awesome. Sometimes I just love going in the middle of the day I feel much more energized! I did the stair master for the first time in oh say a month?? I don't know why I stopped using this machine I absolutely love it.

Afterwards, my grandma invited me over to taste what she had made. My grandma is a chef, she should open up a restaurant her food would sell so quick, so of course I hopped in the car and went.

She had a lovely eggplant lasagna made for me, it was to die for! My 6 other cousins were also at her house. The oldest live an hour or so away so it was nice to see them. I feel so old when they're around because I always picture them as little girls but in reality they are teenagers, 14 and 16!

I think back to that age and it feels like light years ago.. even though I'm only 19! I'm so happy they are healthy and enjoying high school unlike myself at that age. They told me they got a gym membership and one of them is trying out for cross country. Can you imagine how proud I am? :)

My junior year XC team (me;bottom 3 from the right)

I ended the day with Chris of course, he's sick so we stayed in and just hung out.


As for today, I have 2 weeks worth of college algebra homework to do, I have to finish my anatomy project and hopefully make it to my kickboxing class!

How was your high school experience? Did you play any sports?