Thursday, February 2, 2012

Read about ME!

Survey = the best way to avoid studying for my 2:00 exam! Thanks Amy for tagging me, I'd much rather be doing this than reviewing for my test and starting my anatomy project, haha :)

Here’s the rules:
#1 You must post these rules.
#2 Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
#3 Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer in your blog :) .

Eleven Things About Me:

1.) I have a brother, most people don't know this about me. He is eight years old and technically he's my half brother from my dads marriage. He's 10 years younger than me but acts like hes my age. He is way too smart for his own good but never the less he is my little bro and I love him.



2.) I am so nervous about nursing school/ entrance exams I am such a worrier when it comes to applying to things, I swore in high school I would get a 400 on my SATs and be denied by every university. In reality I was accepted to all the school I applied to and scored 1100. But still I cant help it, nursing school makes me anxious!

3.) I may be withdrawing from coffee due to the fact that my keurig has a mind of its own. Some days it makes coffee and others is just freaks out and gives me water -_- this is so not cool. I miss my coffee, I'm tired and suffer from headaches since the malfunctioning began.

4.) I'm a Monday mornings Pilate's freak! Ever since I took Pilate's at my gym I go every week, its the best thing after a long Sunday run. It's safe to say I'm hooked!

5.) I ran a half marathon recently!

6.) I live with my boyfriend, due to financial reasons my mom graciously allows him to stay with us until he saves up for his own apartment. At first, it was weird sharing everything with him but now its normal. We both do our own things so it's never over bearing to have him around.

7.) My favorite movie of all time is The Sound of Music. My mom made my sister and I watch it at an early age and we loved all the singing and dancing, still true today I love it!

8.) I have a love/ hate relationship with my dog Candie. She loves to bark at all hours of the day she can drive me crazy but shes so little and cute,plus I've had her for forever so she's basically apart of the family.

9.) My sister is my best friend, shes been there for me from the start. We're only one year apart so we've always done everything together. Of course we fight but now that we are older we have a much better relationship.

10.) I tend to keep people at an arms distance. I let myself get super busy that I forget about friends and other things and become somewhat of a hermit. I don't do it on purpose it just kind of happens but I need to work on it and build better relationships with people.

11.) I write a "To Do" list daily. Partially to remind myself of the things I need to do and partially to feel accomplished at the end of the day. It's always written in my iPhone under the notes.


Amys questions:

1.) What’s your favorite pizza topping?
Veggies and chicken all the way!

2.) How old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house (if you’ve moved out)?
I moved out last year at the age of 18 for a year of college in Orlando but I moved the following summer.

3.) Are you watching the Super Bowl?
Nope

4.) If you could take a vacation anywhere in the world, where would you take it?
Europe, all over Europe!

5.) How old were you when you got your first cell phone?
6th grade not sure how old that is.

6.) What’s the goofiest museum/theme park/roadside attraction you’ve ever visited?
Santa's Enchanted forest?

7.) What’s your favorite ice cream topping?
Cookie Dough

8.) Which color M&M tastes the best?
I don't like M&Ms

9.) Do you get a tax refund or do you have to pay?
I don't work
10.) If you had a $10,000 gift card, how and where would you spend it?
I would travel, safe some and pay off school. Also I'd help my mom out with her finances.

11.) If you could re-live one day of your life, which day would it be?
Great questions, two moments immediately came to mind. In 11th grade I PR'd during a race, I was so happy I cried tears of joy, I've never been that happy. The second was stepping off the plane and seeing Chris for the first time in 5 months. Either one, I'd take :)

If you want to answer my questions feel free to tag yourself! Here they are:
1.)What is your favorite type of dessert?
2.)Where did you grow up?
3.)Whats your favorite exercise?
4.)How did you become a blogger?
5.)What was the best vacation you've ever taken?
6.)Dogs or cats?
7.)Do you prefer coffee or tea?
8.)If you could be anyone for a day who would it be?
9.)Who is your idol?
10.)Do you have sibling?
11.) What is your favorite t.v. show?