Thursday, February 9, 2012

Piloerector at work

I am one of those people that gets cold everywhere. My arms and legs are covered in goose bump at all times, Chris loves to make fun of my bumpy skin because he's the complete opposite he's a total hot box.

Before this semester of anatomy I didn't think too much of my little goose bumps but I now know what is going on underneath my skin controlling the hair to stand erect. Its the piloerector muscle that does it! My pilerectors must be body builders because they are always at work!
Cute huh?

My life safer? This very large cup of mint green tea. I love bringing my own tea bags to school because it only cost me 20 cents to buy the hot water and cup.

Earlier today I attempted the gym but I didn't stay too long it was just one of those morning where you just want to go back to sleep. 

I went to lunch with my friend Alina who I haven't seen in a while so it was nice to catch up. We went to Tropical Smoothie but before hand I looked up the nutritional facts so I was well prepared to order. Am I the only one that does that? 
Well anyways, I have only one more class until the weekend woohooo, I am way too anxious to start studying for chemistry and anatomy and to finish my presentation on melanoma this weekend!! Its gunna be a blast. (Joking)

I am excited to start running though. Thanks to all this ugly weather I have been avoiding the streets so this weekend I will have to fit in a 3,5 and 8 mile run. Other than that my head will be in a book and or study guide. 

I know its only the 9th but I cannot wait until March 1st the start of my spring break. I am gunna need it after this month of chaotic classes!