Friday, February 24, 2012

Something to Blog About

Hey there! Did you miss me? I sure missed all of you. I felt very repetitive with my posts' so I decided I would not post unless I have something worth blogging about. I may only blog once a week. I don't want to have any limitations or expectations from this blog from now on.

This week my diet has been fairly consistent with the meal plan I have chosen to follow. Lots of oats and protein shakes. Not to mention carbo-loading that is not in the meal plan but necessary for my Disney princess half marathon Sunday.

This plan will help me reach my new fitness goal. I am still not yet ready to reveal my new direction but I will soon.



I bought Myofusion because the plant protein I bought a few weeks ago tastes like play dough. Really gross.Thank you financial aid for finally coming in the mail. I know have a little extra money for expenses like this big tub of yum.

Another miraculous event occurred today, I received word from my teacher about my test grade. Originally I received a 15% on my first Chemistry test (I almost cried I was in so much shock) but I realized I may have put the wrong test number on my scan tron. He emailed me with my real grade which was an 81%. I was so relieved!

As for my Anatomy lecture midterm I got an A! I studied my ass off and it paid off, now for the practical Monday morning I'm not too sure of. I have the rest of the weekend to cram as much in as possible.

I'm planning on studying on the way up to Orlando (4 hours) and back since my mom's coming I will only have to drive half way. Tomorrow we will be leaving in the afternoon in for packet pick up.

The excitement is already kicking in, I have to pack my bags but I do know what I'm wearing for the race!

Here it is! What do you think?  :)


Anyone else running a marathon/ half marathon this weekend?

Will you be dressing up?