Friday, March 2, 2012

First day of Spring Break!

Happy Friday! I am in a wonderful mood thanks to the afternoon nap I just woke up from. I love napping and have not done so in such a long time. Its the best thing in the whole world.

I did not go to physical therapy volunteering this morning because my ankle is still not 100% healed but I did get a lot accomplished. My sister is coming down from Tallahassee where she is studying at Florida State University so I cleaned up her room and the entire house. Plus I bought my sis some junk food. The girl is a twig but loves her white bread and oreo cookies!

I wish I could spend the rest of the afternoon in the sun but my baby girl is sick. Candie has been having stomach issues for a few days now so after meal 3 Chris and I are driving her to the vet 45 minutes away.



Updates to come on my little girl. :(

I'll leave you all with a pic of meal 3 and myself, I will be taking pictures of myself every Friday to track my progress, I've lost a pound this week but I cant even tell haha, I'm more focused on what my body looks like than the pounds so it doesn't matter.






Have a great weekend! Do I look jacked yet? haha